batteries with high capacity using hybrid electrode materials based on carbon
nanomaterials with metal sulfides
commercial solutions use anode materials with a capacity of about 150 mAh/g;
Nano RAY-T electrode material made of carbon nanotubes with metal sulfides allows achieving
capacities more than 750 mAh/g.
Our CNTs have several advantages in Energy
- large specific surface area,
- high conductivity,
- excellent mechanical characteristics,
- high polarizability and the
possibility of chemical functionalization to provide better interaction with
- high electrochemical capacity,
- high electrical coupling (compared
to conventional carbon materials such as activated carbon).